Working as Brand Manager for the online leasing and contract hire division of a leading Commercial Vehicle dealer network in the UK, you will be responsible for energising and developing the overall proposition and through team and process management, maximising the sales and profit opportunity through the defined sales channels.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Review, develop and establish processes to increase the number of inbound telephone and online enquiries and improve the subsequent conversion ratio
- Form and maintain strong customer relationships, particularly with a targeted portfolio of brokers for vehicle supply, convertors and other 3rd party fleet providers, as well as other B2B and end user purchasers
- Work with vehicle partners and internal stakeholders across the Group to establish the brand as a “stand alone” and core profit centre within the group, fostering the practice of utilising and channelling business through the in-house leasing function whenever appropriate
- Develop and encourage the team to advance and succeed, to ensure personal, team and company sales targets are met and rewarded
- Ensure the team have all relevant documentation in place before deals are being processed
- Ensure quality of service in accordance with the company standards
- Communicate information to Senior Management with agreed timings and format
- Support an ethos of professionalism, team spirit and innovation
- Strong Negotiation & Selling skills
- Ability to Influence and Persuade
- Target and Opportunity Driven
- Tenacious & Resilient
- Excellent Communications skills – verbal and written
- Solution Delivery and Ownership
- Confident and inspiring manager
- Commercial Awareness and Decision Making within the remit given
- Financial Awareness
- Ability to deliver creative solutions and look at new ideas and approaches
- Organised and able to multi-task.
- Ability to see tasks out to their conclusion.
- Effective Time Management and organisational skills
- Meet profit and unit targets set by the business on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to supply products to selected broker targets
- Profit contribution
- Achieve benchmark customer satisfaction
- Carry out regular reviews with reports
- Automotive fleet sales experience, preferably LCV,
- Automotive Broker or Leasing experience, either as provider or dealer partner
- New Business or Account Management
- Team Management Experience
- Knowledge or experience of remote selling through online or telephone sales
- IT Literate including a basic understanding of Social Media and Online Marketing
- Competitive salary, company car, monthly and annual bonus plus pension and private healthcare.
- Midlands / North
How To Apply
Please either register your CV and complete the information fields requested or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing IJL308 and your current salary
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.