Sales Order Processor / Administrator
Motor Dealership Group
West London, W3
£21,000 pa + bonus
OTE £23,000 pa
Mon to Fri 8:30am to 5:30pm
Renault Retail Group seeks an Administrator to join our Vehicle Sales Admin hub based at Renault-Nissan London West, W3.
Previous experience within a retail sales order-processing department is desirable, as you will be joining a busy vehicle order-processing department.
Entitled ‘Sales Support Administrator’, the role will include the following duties
- Filing and monthly archiving
- Scanning documents and correctly assigning them to digital records
- Raising Insurance policies & Extended Warranties and then distribution of relevant documents
- Administering V5 documents
- Raising G3 Certifications
- Key battery tests
- Outgoing post for both the Sales Admin Team and Company Car Distribution hub
This will be a full-time role, operating 40 hours per week. The pattern of work will be Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch; or alternatively, 9am to 5:30pm, with ½ hour lunch.
Candidates should be / have:
- Organised with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong administrator, filing and data-entry and data retrieval experience – to be assessed at interview
- Basic Microsoft Excel and MS Word – to be assessed at interview
- Quick to learn and operate new computer / IT systems
In return we will offer a basic salary of £21,000 per annum supplemented by our department bonus scheme (OTE £23,000 pa). The bonus scheme is based on 2 key elements that are in line with the Company objectives.
Fringe benefits include 24 days holiday, employee benefits & discount scheme, pension, subsidised car option after a qualifying period, new retail discounts for partners and family.
Once you have firmly established your regular day-to-day duties, our developmental plan will involve progressing you to carry out more complex vehicle sales order processing duties. If these are delivered successfully you will be rewarded with an upgrade to the next level!
Subject to satisfactory completion of the 6-month probation period a basic salary upgrade to £23,000 pa may be earned.
To apply for this vacancy, please apply online including a covering letter with your CV.