An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced vehicle rental sales executive / Business Development Manager to help meet our 2016 growth strategy.
Basic £35,000 OTE £50,000 (With additional uncapped bonus structure)
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing both new and existing business opportunities.
The position will require a highly self-motivated individual who thrives under the pressure of exceeding sales targets. They will be highly adept at quickly building professional relationships and closing high margin business. Targeting medium to large corporate clients across the UK promoting Compello’s vision of being the mobility provider of choice.
Through a consultative sales approach, they will be responsible for developing a pipeline and managing the sales process to generate new business revenues and long-term customer relationships.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prospecting and generating new local business customers and SME’s for rental contracts and brokerage deals
- Effective account management of existing clients & database looking for growth through renewals and referrals
- Exceed monthly sales targets
- Use our CMT solution to manage pipeline, report progress, and forecast accurately
- Work closely with the Head of Client Services to ensure the reservations team are maximising returns
- Liaise with internal staff to ensure smooth implementation of services
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-starter with evidence of over target achievement
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong stable career background
- From a vehicle rental sales background
- Must have a full UK drivers licence with no more than 6 points