For over 25 years, Days Contract Hire has been providing fleet solutions to organisations in the private and public sector across the UK and has grown to become one of the country’s leading independent vehicle, leasing and fleet management companies.
In line with our future expansion and development plans, we are now looking for a number of Business Development Manager’s to complement the existing team.
Reporting into the National Sales Manager, the roles are primarily field based and we are looking to recruit in the East Midlands, West Midlands and the Home Counties.
The successful candidates will be results orientated with a proven track record in new customer acquisition within the vehicle leasing industry, with a strong desire to succeed as well as having highly developed interpersonal and organisational skills.
Key Skills and experience will include
- A minimum of two years’ experience with a proven track record in new business acquisition within the vehicle leasing industry
- Knowledge of the fleet leasing and finance industry and ancillary products
- Ensure that all targets and business objectives are consistently met and exceeded through the conversion of an extensive prospect pipeline
- Proactively sell contract hire and bespoke fleet management solutions, ancillary products and services across a broad range of industries and sectors
- Able to work from home base and work unsupervised on a daily basis
- Manage, grow and maximise sales opportunities and profitability highest level of customer service to existing and potential clients
- To update our in-house CRM on all activity surrounding that prospect/client
- A confident presenter with highly developed interpersonal skills who can deliver tailored proposals to prospective clients of all sizes up to Board level
- Develop a precise understanding of client vehicles policies in order to maximise sales and profitability
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to prepare sales proposals to a high standard
If you are looking for a career move to join our expanding business please forward your CV to email@example.com