Our client is one of the UK’s leading corporate vehicle rental provider who have been providing vehicle rental solutions for nearly fifteen years. They offer a fully managed, 24/7 vehicle rental service as well as rental and fleet management tools. Our client provides industry leading vehicle rental solutions to businesses throughout the UK.
The Business Development Manager position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader that can offer a genuine career path, a focus on personal development, an ability to take control of your earnings where you will absolutely be rewarded for your performance. On top of your basic salary you will receive an excellent bonus and benefits package together with an attractive commission scheme with multipliers which heavily rewards it’s winners with uncapped earnings.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director the Business Development Manager will have field based business to business sales experience and be a dynamic and driven sales person who enjoys the thrill of finding prospects, presenting and closing deals. They will be expected to manage their own diary and self-generate their own pipeline of prospects. Enthusiasm and the desire to succeed are a necessity to succeed in this role.
The Business Development Manager will:
· Generate new business through a mixture of telesales, cold calling, client visits, networking and referrals.
· Follow a structured sales process to sell solutions to new customers and close business.
· Ensure consistent, profitable new business wins.
· Drive new business together with maintaining and developing client relationships to grow revenue from those accounts.
· Provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Qualify and develop prospects/customers using a range of data sources including internal databases and CRM system
· Organise and manage their own diary and workload for maximum efficiency and output.
Our client is looking for someone who is an exceptional new business hunter and has a proven track record in a field based new business role. They will need to build and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships and possesses the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
In addition to this, Business Development Manager will be:
- A proven new business hunter with a passion for forging new relationships
- A proactive worker who is self-motivated to and used to being home based.
- A strong presenter and communicator.
- The ability to plan and ensure their time is managed efficiently.
· Candidates that have a proven history of exceeding targets
· Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
· A self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and managing their diary effectively.
· An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve results.
· Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience
· Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the UK
Experience from outside of the Automotive industry will be considered as our client is predominantly looking for candidates who have a proven track record in a B2B field sales environment, can demonstrate strong negotiation skills, possess great commercial awareness and have the ability to close deals.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please call Chris on 01494 590404 if you have any questions at all.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time. Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / firstname.lastname@example.org