Business Development Manager – Contract Hire - Midlands
Our client is a very well established Contract Hire Business, they are part of a renowned PLC and have an enviable customer service reputation; this vacancy forms part of our clients ongoing growth strategy. Living in the Midlands region the person we are looking for will be an experienced, ambitious new business winner who has a genuine passion for being the best, your grasp of the client engagement process will be self-evident. Your contract hire and fleet management knowledge will allow you to provide clients and prospects with sound, solid advice regarding fleet management and fleet funding solutions.
Key Candidate Skills and Job Requirements
- Manage your dairy to ensure your effective use of time.
- Generate new business through a combination of known prospect contacts, client visits, networking and referrals.
- Develop and maintain client relationships that bring profitable growth.
- Keep abreast of forthcoming tender announcements respond to tender requests.
- Make presentations to prospects and clients
- Deliver reports and market intelligence to Senior Management.
- Have fun and enjoy the work.
The rewards are very competitive and include uncapped OTE, a prestige company car, pension scheme, phone and laptop. For further information contact Derek Webb – 0218899 591554
ONly candidates with relevant expereince will be considered for this role. Please send your cv in strictest confidence to Derek.firstname.lastname@example.org with an indication of your salary or Register at www.nicholasrecruitment.co.uk