Corporate Sales Manager – Home Based Covering the UK
- £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
- £60,000 OTE uncapped
- Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Phone & Laptop
About our Client:
Our client is a leading global provider of fuel cards and specialised payment products to a wide range of commercial fleet customers. They are experiencing considerable growth in the market which has, and continues to be achieved via organic growth initiatives, solid business acumen and strategic acquisitions.
About the Role:
The Corporate Sales Manager will:
· To identify and convert the highest turnover & revenue generating new business prospects for the company.
· Generate new business through a mixture of telesales, cold calling, client visits, networking and referrals.
· Follow a structured sales process to sell solutions to new customers and close business.
· Undertake regular detailed commercial reviews of the sales pipeline to identify areas of opportunity and risks.
· Prepare specific strategic action plans for prospects.
· Take a consultative approach with prospects and provide a professional solution that maximises the opportunity to win business and create long term customer relationships.
· Quickly develop a clear understanding of all Sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensure these are prioritised and achieved on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
The Corporate Sales Manager will need to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
· Have the ability to consult effectively and match features and benefits to customers
· Excellent presentation & communication skills together with commercial awareness.
· Able to negotiate at Director/Executive Board level.
· Be self-motivated with the ability to work collaboratively towards the teams target and the company’s revenue targets.
· A detailed understanding of procurement and formal tender processes
· Ability to develop key relationships both internally and externally.
· Ability to network at board level.
· Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills.
· An excellent negotiator who can balance the requirements of both the company and the client to achieve results.
· Confident and articulate in all forms of communication and is able adapt their style to suit each situation or audience
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
In addition you will need to have:
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
· The ability to plan and ensure your time is managed efficiently.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the UK
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.