Do you consider yourself to be a motivated self-starter who can think on your feet and react quickly?
Can you negotiate and influence whilst remaining customer focused and obliging?
Are you well presented, confident and personable?
Sandicliffe Motor Contracts run a unique courtesy car leasing arm of the business. This area serves numerous bodyshops and garages up and down the country, providing short cycle vehicle leasing for their courtesy car fleets.
Due to the nature of short term leasing the Courtesy Car Development Manager role is extremely fast paced and requires somebody who is super organised, competent in dealing with a variety of stakeholders – from customers to dealers to manufacturers – and up for a challenge.
Previous experience in sales is a must, whereas experience in the automotive industry is desired but not mandatory.
Working closely with the Sales Director and Senior Courtesy Car Development Manager the role will include:
- Prospecting for new business appointments with body repair businesses throughout the UK, to build a new business pipeline of opportunities and hit required targets
- Taking ownership for a number of smaller existing accounts
- Identifying and contacting the “credit hire” businesses in the UK to obtain appointments for potential new business
- Recording all activity on the Maximizer CRM database
- Attending appointments with prospects (and customers where appropriate) to obtain new business opportunities
- Attending industry events for networking opportunities as required
- Identifying other opportunities and markets for Sandicliffe Motor Contracts to supply short cycle vehicle leasing
Setting you off on the right foot
Although field-based, the role will include initial training and familiarisation sessions held at the head office in Long Eaton, Nottingham, giving you the perfect starting platform to understand who Sandicliffe Motor Contracts is as a business, and your unique position within it. You will also receive dedicated support throughout your time with us, both from the team members at our head office and in the field.
All of the above, as well as a competitive package, including company car, phone and laptop, means that this role could be exactly what you are looking for in your next career move.
We try to keep our application process simple.