Our client, a leading car manufacturer, are seeking to fill a key role within their fleet department. The Fleet Analyst will provide support in overall objectives of Fleet Market Share and Fleet Business Contribution, by ensuring insight into competitor activity and market trends. You will perform research and analysis to enable fleet management team to make informed decisions as well as maintaining a suit of reports that provide the fleet department with a “360” view of competitor actions, market trends and relative company positioning.
This role would suit a bright, ambitious, highly numerate individual with excellent Excel skills and experience working in an analytical role. Previous experience in the automotive, fleet, or leasing sectors would be desirable but strong candidates from other industry backgrounds will also be considered.
- Perform research and analysis to support Business Planning process and budget for each product
- Support the development of input for internal meetings reviews
- Support fleet variable marketing expense optimisation
- Maintain Product & Channel Fleet Status Reports
- Purchase channel (awareness), monitor customer order trends vs plan.
- Research & analysis of market trends and emerging customer opportunity.
- Ensure analysis of competitors’ activities, monitor channel and product mix.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience working in an analytical role in automotive or other industry
- High level of competence in Microsoft Excel, Pivot tables & Word
- Competence in Microsoft Access is highly desirable
- Must be able to work with high levels of accuracy, whilst working to short deadlines.
- Must be able demonstrate high numeracy skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally at all levels.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.