ISS Technical Services are currently recruiting for a Fleet Coordinator in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
The successful Fleet Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of all company vehicles and to provide a single point of contact for all company fleet queries from the business. The FC will also be responsible for ensuring that the administration services operate efficiently and provide outstanding customer service. 'best in class’.
- Ensure all company vehicles are serviced, maintained and operated in accordance with company policy, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Maintain the fuel monitoring system and control the issue of fuel cards and keys.
- Assist, support and develop fleet compliance and associated health and safety (driver mandates etc).
- Support in the management of the vehicle allocation process for all staff.
- Support the collection, checking and submission of defect sheets.
- Complete monthly fleet reports.
- Liaise with suppliers, drivers and operators to ensure fleet events are actioned.
- Provide support as required to company car fleet.
- Assist in procurement of operational materials and actual fleet.
- Produce accident and damage reports.
- To undertake Driver Mandate checks on all new starters.
- To support the induction team on vehicle allocations.
- To champion a safe working environment.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Ensure compliance with all defined internal procedures and legal requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to GCSE standard with at least 5 Grade C passes or above OR an NVQ qualification in Business Administration or equivalent subject.
- Working towards or qualified in a fleet, transport or equivalent qualification such as ICFM (Institute of Car Fleet Management).
- Some understanding of Fleet operational processes associated with a multi-location, national organisation.
- An appreciation of contracts and some negotiation relative to the Fleet environment.
- Knowledge of facilities management and maintenance.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required; proactive communication skills are a requisite in establishing and maintaining internal customer confidence.
- Proficiency in establishing and building client relationships to meet the departmental goals of the Organisation.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and Maximo or similar software
The ISS Group was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has since grown to become the world’s leading facilities services company. More than a century in the service industry has taught us that long term business success is closely linked to the concept of sustainable development. By setting industry leading social, environmental and ethical standards we show that our customers and employees can depend on us.
ISS is currently present in more than 50 countries and more than 440,000 employees serve over 200,000 business to business customers every day.
To apply please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2404.