Contract Hire Business Development Manager - North East England
Our Client is the fastest growing FN50 leasing company and part of a very substantial, fully supportive PLC. Their outstanding service provides customers with a range of vehicle funding and management solutions, tailored specifically to their needs.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a distinctive, successful company which offers rapid career progression prospects.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: North East England (but with UK travel as required)
Qualifying Experience and Training:
You will have a proven track record that can be evidenced of successful business development in the UK Fleet Market over a minimum of a 3-5 year period, together with excellent contacts in this market.
Summary of Objectives:
• You will ensure that all targets and business objectives are consistently met+ through the conversion of an extensive prospect pipeline, together with accurate forecasting ability.
• Your role will be to prospect and obtain new customers within pre-agreed company guidelines, with a service led Partnership Focus.
• Your focus will be on ensuring effective qualification of prospect/customer needs to enable a win/win commercial agreement to be negotiated and delivered.
• You will maintain regular contact with clients and prospective clients via direct visits and networking events, ensuring the building and maintenance of loyal customer relationships.
• You will promote Contract Hire and all related products using professional and recognised selling techniques to ensure that Company goals are always met..
We offer a competitive basic salary and OTE. Uncapped commission structure and prestige company car.
For a confidential discussion please call Derek Webb at Nicholas Recruitment or apply on line.
This location not right for you? we have 2 other locations - Midlands and South of England - please contact us for further information or register at Nicholas Recruitment.
Only applicants with relevant expereince will considered for this role. In the first instance please apply on line. If you prefer a confidential discussion please call Derek Webb on 01889 591554. Or why not register with us on line at www.nicholasrecruitment.co.uk and be the first to hear of any jobs like these.
If this location is not for you we have 2 other opportunities with this company for the Midlands and the South of England