Mercedes-Benz are currently recruiting for a Fleet Sale Manager working for Daimler Fleet Management part of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. The main purpose of the role is to generate and close new fleet opportunities working as part of a team managing your geographical territory and reporting to the National Sales Manager. You will be responsible for the achievement of profitable sales targets attained through new customer acquisition within the strategic and corporate end user fleet sales channel (including Public Sector) for cars and vans, selling a variety of fleet finance and management products and services.
You’re a proven new business sales professional – solution based ideally in the Contract/Fleet Management arena. You’re a strategic thinker, passionate about creating solutions and delivering results. You have the ability to create strong customer relationships with key stakeholders and enjoy influencing others with credibility, openness and professionalism. You are driven by providing great service, whilst having a significant impact on our performance and have an understanding of our customers’ needs and strive to ensure that we’re always one step ahead.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a fundamental understanding of fleet finance methods including their structure and the features and benefits of each product and how they can be matched appropriately to a customer’s requirements
- A working knowledge of Whole Life Costs
- In-depth understanding of contract hire, finance lease and contract purchase including their fiscal and operational risks to the customer both for passenger cars and vans
- Understanding of the Fleet Market Place including its current hot topics
- Proven planning and organisational ability working remotely
- Proven self-starter
- Strong communicator
- Strong influencer up to Board level
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence “the decision maker”