An award winning sales agency who work with household name clients are seeking a team leader for a 9 to 12 month contract. The company works for a number of leading car brands providing fleet sales & support and customer service call centres.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in telesales / sales / call centre management to lead a friendly, dedicated, close knit team who support the fleet sales field team for this automotive brand. You will need to have previous experience/knowledge or a strong interest in the automotive industry and experience managing / leading a team.
- Responsible for the leadership & management of a team of 3 Fleet Account Executives whilst also carrying out the Fleet Account Executive role yourself
- Ensure targets for the appointment setting activity are met
- Manage workload generated from the field support function the manufacturer’s field-based Corporate Sales team
- Work alongside the Client Service Manager to meet the client’s expectations.
- Work to deliver & exceed the client’s targets through coaching, developing and motivating all individuals within your team.
You should have:
- Sales/account management experience & a drive for achieving targets
- An interest in or understanding of the Automotive Fleet market is desirable
- Experience of coaching and developing individuals
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of SLA adherence
- Confidence in communicating with key client stakeholders
- Good communication, planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work with a number of different personality types
- A driving license – you will be required to make regular trips to Mazda’s Head Office
In return you will be offered:
Competitive Salary, 26 days holiday (pro-rata); Free parking onsite; Sports and Social club; Onsite restaurant; Other flexible benefits after successful probation
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.