Head of Fleet Remarketing – East Midlands – Commercial Fleet Management
A terrific new opportunity has been created within Essential Fleet Services, one of the UKs most ambitious and forward thinking fleet management companies. The company has recently received significant investment from highly respected PE backed investors giving this already successful company even more impetus to grow.
Essential is the leading provider of specialist vehicle contract hire and maintenance to the public and private sector, with a fleet size of over 3,500 HGVs and LCVs with strong growth ambitions.
Essential has a proud 40 year heritage delivering safe and compliant fleets to our customers through our national network. We are focused on delivering great customer service at the best possible value.
Reporting to the Commercial Director and operating at a senior level in the organisation you will be:
- Commercially astute with a proven ability to operate within an agile and fast paced environment
- Experienced in remarketing specialist fleet vehicles in the UK and developing an international network
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in developing strong relationships with auction houses and trade buyers whilst maximising asset values
- Adept at generating impressive results whilst ensuring the highest levels of internal and external customer service excellence are maintained
- Experienced in managing all end of contract vehicle logistics and disposal processes, ensuring efficient and timely vehicle disposals and optimum cost control.
Knowledge and skills
Applicants must have worked in the specialist fleet remarketing sector within commercial disciplines and be able to evidence growth and increased profitability in vehicle disposal. The candidate must also be able to review and provide improved remarketing processes therefore significant experience in this field is essential.
If you are successful you can look forward to career progression opportunities, competitive/negotiable salary, discretionary bonus and additional benefits of company car, private medical insurance and a contributory pension scheme.
Please note the role will involve regular travel therefore a full UK driving license is essential.
CLOSING DATE: 10th August 2016
For a confidential discussion please call Derek Webb, Managing Director at Nicholas Recruitment on 01889 591554 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with an indication of salary expectations.
If this role is not for you - why not register at Nicholas Recruitment and we can contact you when the right opportunity arrives for you.
For a confidential discussion please call Derek Webb, Manaing Director at Nicholas Recruitment on m01889 591554 or send your cv to email@example.com with an indication of salary expectations.
If you know someone who may be interested in this role we offer a great referral scheme, please go to Nicholas Recruitment website for more information.