Planning & Administration Manager (Interim - Maternity Cover)
Office-based role in Stokenchurch near High Wycombe.
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to Volkswagen Group Financial Services and now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Planning and Administration Manager to support the Volkswagen Group Renewals Performance Improvement Programme.
The Planning and Administration Manager will be an integral part of the team, key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and logistics for programme roll out
- Organisation of training events and other meetings
- Point of contact for programme enquiries for all stakeholders
- Data analysis and reporting
- Preparation of programme presentations
- Communication between all stakeholders
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
As the Planning and Administration Manager you will preferably have a strong administrative background and be exceptional in all areas of planning. We are looking for a dynamic self starter who has a wealth of experience in successfully organising training, events and meetings along with considerable experience in organising admin. You will be someone who thrives under pressure and can demonstrate a composed and resourceful attitude when reacting to tasks at short notice. You will also have the ability to effectively communicate with people at different levels.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both face-to-face and over the telephone are essential, along with strong relationship building skills
- Good PC skills across a range of MS packages
- A high level of attention to detail
- A wealth of experience in an administrative role
- Exceptional organisation skills
In return you will have the benefit of working with a number of professionals with a wealth of experience within the automotive industry who are happy to support fellow colleagues.