Key Account Director – Manchester
- £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
- £15k annual bonus
- Prestige Company Car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Credit Card
- Phone & Laptop
About our Client:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing independently run accident management company that provides in-house post-accident services including outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. Our client is looking for someone who can maintain and grow volumes and margin derived from an established portfolio of key strategic accounts.
About the Role:
The Key Account Director role requires someone who can develop an agreed commercial return from approximately fifteen key accounts of various sizes and support the new business sales team to successfully implement, retain and develop new account wins.
The Key Account Director will:
· Conduct monthly MI and quarterly performance reviews with the account portfolio.
· Develop the long term relationships through regular social engagement, some of which will be outside of normal working hours.
· Responsible for achieving high customer satisfaction scoring on partner surveys. Liaison with the senior management team to address any service delivery issues.
· Ensure accurate records of meetings and key information is recorded in the CRM platform.
· Communicate to the business any future planned growth or loss of business from allocated Key Accounts.
· Completion of monthly partner commissions and account performance reporting.
· Liaise and attend meetings with sales team, line manager and other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid development of the business.
· Attend training and coaching sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
· Manage one individual assigned to key accounts for support and service delivery
· Commercially aware and understands the importance of profit and revenue generation.
· Experienced, credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide range of personalities and organisations from small business owners up to senior executives in corporate organisations across a wide range of markets.
· Self-driven, results-oriented with an outlook that is positive and has a clear focus on high quality service delivery and how this relates to margin retention and growth.
· A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance and quality.
· Able to engage and develop relationships at all levels in an organisation. Is able to create genuine rapport with people at all levels.
· Empathic communicator. Comfortable managing relationships with individuals with strong personalities.
· Confident, able to get on with others and be a team-player.
· Able to take ownership of a wide range of situations and relationships in a manner that supports the businesses objectives.
· Able to balance personal objectives with those of the business.
With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets. Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping. For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value. For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.