KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Capable of winning new business
- Must be used to working in a target driven environment
- Two years relevant business training or marketing related degree followed by relevant training
- Self-motivation and good communication skills essential
- Knowledge of motor industry and ancillary trade practices, including finance, leasing and rental operations, and aftersales/customer care essential
- Capable of representing the client in a defined geographical area and conducting structured meetings with fleet operators, retailers and leasing companies at all levels
- Good planning skills to maximise productive time essential
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office Suite
- An excellent communicator able to adapt to suit the target audience
- Able to work from home base and work unsupervised on a daily basis
- To identify and target non-buying prospects, leading to securing new business relationships
- Ensure that all Sales opportunities are maximised to meet or exceed sales targets
- Provide market and fleet operator feedback to the client
- Demonstrate excellent networking skills with Retailers, Lease Companies and Fleet Management Companies to maximise opportunities and generate new leads
- To keep up to date with the client and competitor product offerings
- Maximise productive time in order to meet the main objectives on a quarterly and annual basis through good planning
- Be able to prepare and present Sales Value Propositions to customers up to Board Level
- Complete Tenders offered by customers to a high standard.
- Be prepared to cold call and canvas competitor accounts
- Achievement of specific targets
- Prepare a sales strategy to ensure conversion penetration is maximised
- To obtain an understanding of all major prospects fleets in order to position our products vs competition
- Fully Utilise Salesforce to ensure that all opportunities are managed effectively.
How To Apply
Please send a CV, salary expectations and notice period to our recruitment team.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.