Product Manager – Fleet
£40k - £50k plus car and excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the fleet funding arm of a major automotive brand, who are currently experiencing considerable growth and success.
As such they are looking to appoint a Product Manager to join their business, based from prestigious offices in Bedfordshire.
This is a full lifecycle role, responsible for everything from initial planning, through to delivery, and is a key position in the organisation.
· Product planning, development and enhancement throughout the product lifecycle
· Developing market strategies for to meet revenue and profitability goals
· Managing and developing key stakeholder relationships through to board level
· Developing business cases for new product developments
· Interpretation of complex data
· Product launches to include supporting relevant sales teams to ensure products are effectively integrated into the sales process.
· Ensuring adherence to FCA regulations
· Supplier management
· Project Management
The successful candidate will have relevant commercial experience gained within a product management role, ideally with a knowledge of the fleet, or wider automotive market (although this isn’t essential). A knowledge of working within a financial services or other regulated environment is also key.
You will also have experience of end-to-end product development, the ability to manage projects, and to build and develop relationships at all levels, across various business functions.
This is a fast paced, constantly changing environment, so the pace, energy and excellent organisational skills are also essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team, within a blue chip organisation, where long term career opportunities are genuine for the right individual.