Regional Sales Manager
This represents an excellent opportunity to join Northgate Vehicle Hire in a pivotal role. You will be a natural leader with proven experience of managing and leading successful B2B sales teams. Taking responsibility for a large team across the South you will own the sales budget for an area spanning over 6 locations and growing.
- Negotiable Basic Salary (depending on experience)
- £80,000 OTE
- Other ad hoc incentives
- Company Car or Cash Allowance
- 23 Days Holiday
- Share Save Scheme
- Good Pension
- Life Assurance
- Phone & Laptop
Northgate Vehicle Hire are a FTSE listed PLC and the stand out market leader in their field having grown extensively over the past 10 years through a combination of acquisition and organic growth. They currently provide a host of innovative fleet management solutions to over 7500 customers in the UK, from SME businesses through to some of the largest and most recognised organisations globally.
With an unrivalled infrastructure the investment in the business is continuing a fantastic rate – from new locations, up to the minute customer and marketing data, enhanced operational back office and their most important asset - their people.
About the Role:
The Area Sales Manager position represents an excellent opportunity to join a true market leader in a leadership position that can offer a genuine career path, a focus on personal development, a great bunch of people to work with and not to mention, an ability to take control of your earnings where you will absolutely be rewarded for your performance. On top of your basic salary you will receive an excellent benefits package and an attractive commission & bonus scheme which rewards its winners.
Looking after Hants, Berks, Surrey, Bucks and Oxon you will focus on the following:
- Across multiple locations you will be responsible for the performance and development of a team of field based Account Managers & New Business Managers along with internal Account Executives
- To prepare detailed action plans for the individuals and team in the effective search of sales leads and prospects
- To set inspirational operating standards for the sales team and other members of staff
- To provide a high level of training and ensure that and in depth understanding of all company products and services is maintained
- To conduct detailed one-to-one reviews with the entire sales team and develop & implement effective training and action plans off the back of them.
- Assist the sales team with key sales strategies and producing engaging customer proposals and presentations.
- Take ownership for area sales reports and to ensure they are presented in a factual, concise and timely manner to key personnel
- To provide and accurate and up to date sales pipeline.
- Maintain close relationships with key operational personnel to ensure first class customer delivery and timely resolution of issues.
- Work with the team to produce and implement account development plans for key customers.
- Contribute to the recruitment, induction and training of sales team members based on criteria agreed by senior management.
- Spot underperformance and create an action plan to remedy the situation.
- Ensure a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more, please contact Will Gardner on 01494 590404 or send over a copy of your CV to email@example.com