Sales Manager - Contract Hire and Fleet Management
- £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
- £25,000 OTE
- Company Car scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Phone & Laptop
This is a cracking opportunity to join a thriving automotive business where you will proactively lead and develop their existing sales force. In addition to man management, you will be responsible for driving sales culture and building the business to become an industry leader. You will identify growth opportunities by utilising and maximising the client relationship and product mix to deliver value-added solutions whilst optimising sustained profitability for our client.
About our Client:
Our client is one of the UK’s leading vehicle leasing and Fleet management companies who are currently going through an exciting growth phase at this moment in time. They’re now entering the next phase of development and looking to expand their current broker business. They pride themselves on exceeding customers’ expectations which has spearheaded their success over the years and this is an excellent opportunity to lead and take ownership of this side of the business whilst looking for new routes to markets for fleets of all sizes.
About the Role:
The Sales Manager will manage the company’s existing sales team where you will be tasked to manage and develop the strategic business plan to achieve its future aspirations as the business enters its next phase of growth.
You will also work very closely with your new business and sales support teams to understand the scope and detail of solutions to ensure delivery. This role will also require a consultative approach as you will effectively act as an extended arm of your clients businesses needs to tailor their Fleet Management product offering. The Sales Manager will play an integral part for all areas of the business and you will work with senior stakeholders to ensure you deliver successful solutions. Skills such as Leadership, negotiation and commercial acumen are a necessity to succeed in this role. The ability to self-motivate is critical, as well as being able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent sales management experience and competent at looking for new opportunities within existing accounts
- Strong solution based selling experience within the Fleet industry
- In-depth knowledge of key activities within client service/customer service function
- Ability to recognise profitable opportunities within existing accounts
- Proven track record of developing internal and external networks via relationship management techniques
- Experience of providing creative and innovative solutions for your sales team to help them deliver results
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of significant achievement and continuous improvement
- Focussed on agreed standards, work with accuracy and precision
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel when required.
To apply for this role, contact Chris Brewer on 01494 590404 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org