You will manage and grow sales performance of the remarketing sales team and will play a key role in the management of the sales operation. This role would suit someone who is currently in a sales management role looking to develop their career. Ideally you will be currently working for a leading/ fleet/ remarketing company or potently based in a dealership with remarketing experience although this is not essential.
- Work closely with the team members to understand and develop each portfolio to maximize the purchasing potential of each individual dealer.
- Continuous coaching of team members, enhancing rapport with customers to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- Work with colleagues to find ways to increase sales performance, profitability and customer and employee satisfaction.
- Promote and guarantee hourly sales and call stats, using these results to feedback the positive and the areas of improvements to individuals and to the teams.
- Ensure sales teams are aware of up to date market conditions.
- Demonstrate working within and leading a sales team within a ‘high performing’ environment
- Ideally you will have an understanding of remarketing
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels
- Have experience of managing and developing key relationships with clients
- Be digitally focused and understand how this will impact the motor trade
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, bonus and an excellent benefits package.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.