White Clarke Automotive Solutions is looking for a recent graduate with Marketing or Sales experience to fill this exciting role.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Degree level or equivalent to the required knowledge, with a strong marketing background, with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing. Some Sales experience would also be preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Fleet Market and Company Car Driver requirements.
• Detailed knowledge of car industry and competitive marketing and business strategy activities.
• Experience in managing data and developing communications campaigns at a strategic level.
• High level of personal motivation with good ability to prioritise and organise activities under pressure of deadlines.
• Experience in working within a large organisation and managing a large group of peers.
• Measure the effectiveness of digital communications (eDM, web traffic etc) and make improvements to the Fleet Marketing campaigns
• Improve the digital performance of Fleet Marketing
• Enhance the fleet website / company car driver web journey
• Increasing the Sales Efficiency of the Fleet Sales Team.
• Responsible for turning information into usable Selling Tools for use by the Fleet Sales teams. Turning data into information for sales messages!
• Utilising Salesforce and Eloqua to develop a complete Fleet Sales CRM contact strategy for Fleet Customers and Prospects.
• Creating and managing a ‘Sales Tools’ package of information for the Fleet Sales Team. Ensure the Fleet Sales teams are able to professionally present a compelling series of Sales Messages to our Customers and Prospects by converting information into insight. Regularly review the information available to the Sales Team, its relevance and usage – provide reports internally to monitor and improve.
• Close liaison with all sources of information internally (Product, Aftersales, Remarketing etc) to keep the Sales Teams up-to-date with any updates
• Monthly reporting of digital communication vs. the fleet marketing scorecard
• Support the Fleet Comms Mgr in developing digital solutions for both fleet decision makers (Fleet website) and company car drivers (main website)
• Develop a Fleet Customer CRM Process and establish this as an ongoing series of campaigns in the Salesforce marketing app. Monitor and report on the results of this process. Roll-out to Fleet Sales teams to ensure full understanding. Strategy should include all media types and be developed as an integrated campaign with the telemarketing & sales group.
• Develop a Fleet Prospects CRM Process and establish this as an ongoing series of campaigns. Roll-out to the Fleet Sales teams and develop an internal method of monitoring results and continuous improvements.
• Integration of Email, Telemarketing and other Media Channel communications programmes into a single Fleet Comms Strategy.
• Maximising the other benefits to be gained from the Salesforce and Marketing Application systems introductions e.g. Event invitation process, meeting minutes & action recording etc.
• Understand and propose how Fleet Sales can use New Media and Technology to improve the way we communicate with our Sales Teams, Customers and Prospects.
• Understand how the Fleet communication processes (to Fleet Managers) interacts with the end-user communications processes from ORCA. Ensure Fleet Sales through the other communications teams are included and maximised e.g. Co Car Driver CRM etc.
• Attend fleet events/launches as required
• Support the Fleet Comms Mgr in all marketing activity