My client Vauxhall Motors UK Ltd is currently looking for a high calibre Business Development Manager from an automotive leasing background to join their Fleet Sales Division.
The Leasing Business Development Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships at the highest level with a predetermined group of leasing organisations.
Acting as an ambassador for the Vauxhall Brand, their fleet product offering and associated benefits the successful individual will be a highly commercial individual with a sound grasp of finance, economics and the intricacy of fleet related subjects such as residual value, whole life cost and SMR and how these can influence decisions.
Working closely with the Leasing community, this pivotal role also liaises with key stakeholders within the Vauxhall Brand to ensure a seamless service to our end user fleet clients.
Ideally located to service the M3/M4 corridor this field based role offers an attractive salary and benefits package and will be offered via Adecco UK Ltd on an ongoing assignment basis.
• To work alongside and maintain relationships with key operational, management and decision making staff at defined list of Leasing Companies and Fleet Management Companies
• To support sales operations and liaise between Leasing Companies and Vauxhall Fleet Sales, Vauxhall Finance, Marketing Services, Vauxhall aftersales and Customer Care
• To utilise Vauxhall assets to increase Vauxhall engagement and Vauxhall awareness
• To work and liaise with key Leasing Company Asset team staff to attain Vauxhall business objectives
• To maximise Vauxhall Fleet sales in order to meet or exceed sales targets
• Ensure that all Sales opportunities are maximised, generating sales growth from key customers
• Provide market and fleet operator feedback to Vauxhall Motors
• To maintain comprehensive awareness of prospect status within area of responsibility
• Provide accurate sales forecast and deliver volume to match
• Maximise productive time in order to meet the main objectives on a quarterly and annual basis through good planning
Knowledge and Experience
• Proven capability of winning new business
• Must be used to working in a target driven environment
• Relevant business training or business related degree followed by relevant training
• Self-motivation and good communication skills essential
• Knowledge of motor industry and ancillary trade and taxation practices, including finance, leasing and rental operations, and aftersales/customer care essential
• Work alongside Leasing Companies to promote engagement in Vauxhall sales
• Conduct structured meetings with key Leasing Company contacts across all levels
• Good planning skills to maximise productive use of time essential
• IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office, with Excel bias
• An excellent communicator able to adapt to suit the target audience
• Able to work from home base and work unsupervised on a daily basis
This position is an ongoing assignment. Adecco are an employment business. Adecco are an equal opportunity employer.