Responsibility for delivery of the existing Business objectives and target for your customer base. Ownership of the relationship with an allocated portfolio of customers and a close working relationship with the Business Development and Sales Support teams.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Achieve existing business renewal, growth and ancillary targets
· Achieve customer activity targets
· Produce and maintain Strategic Account Plans for all customers
· Implement new customers as part of the handover process with the Business Development team
· Update and Maintain CRM platform to measure and manage cross section of account development opportunities
· Meet company objectives for quality of work, customer satisfaction and product penetration
· Attend monthly team meetings
· Provide regular customer progress updates to relevant stakeholders
· Work with the business to deliver quarterly sales initiatives (e.g. special offers, product focus, hot topics) to help increase penetration into your customer base
· Work closely with all other internal departments to ensure all services required by the customer can be delivered.
· Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standard resulting in excellent customer service.
· Proven Account Management experience whilst maintaining excellent customer service
· Financial, Market & Competitor Awareness
· Target driven with good negotiating skills whilst remaining customer focused
· Tenacious and resilient with good team ethics and ability to influence at stakeholder level
· Strong interpersonal skills with confidence in presenting publicly
· Ability to problem solve with strong time management, planning & organisation skills
· Proficient with MS applications
· Excellent written & verbal communication
· Up to £45k basic + bonus + bens
· North, field based
Please either register your CV and complete the information fields requested or send your CV to email@example.com referencing DJW5171 and your current salary