Field-based role covering the South of England & East Anglia, substantial basic salary and OTE with company car & benefits
Modern Retailing is an Audi UK programme that supports the network to develop and implement initiatives that will deliver on Audi’s ambition of No1 in Customer Experience.
Do you thrive on creating and delivering business solutions that deliver results whilst making a real difference to the customer experience?
The Customer Experience Project Manager will be responsible for delivering positive change with a focus on the customer. Creating and delivering project plans whilst managing the day to day operational aspects of implementation.
We are looking for someone who is a team player and an effective communicator who can demonstrate an effective coaching approach to influencing others.
Customer Experience Project Manager Key duties and responsibilities:
· Effective communication of the vision and strategy to ensure business change is embedded successfully
· Identify required resources and implement the strategy across the network
· Initiation and project management of transformation / change initiatives
· Deliver activities and manage the day to day operational aspects of the project
The Customer Experience Project Manager will ideally possess the following:
- Demonstrable experience in transformation / change management relating to customer experience gained in a retail or automotive environment
· Commercial experience, a sound understanding of business case development, impact on business, KPI’s & profitability
· Coaching experience coupled with knowledge of coaching models
· An ability to deliver sustainable behavioural change with associated KPI improvement
· Experience of handling complex business challenges
· An ability to influence and elicit cooperation from a wide variety of stakeholders
· Independence and therefore able to operate with minimal day to day management support
· Knowledge of retail customer experience initiatives
· Minimum 5 years change management experience
All necessary industry training will be completed on induction and in return you will be offered the opportunity to obtain an IMI accreditation in Management as part of a comprehensive personal development plan.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion