Business Development Manager (New Business) – Leasing Arm of a Prestigious Vehicle Manufacturer
Home Based covering the North of the UK
- £45,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary depending on experience
- £70,000 OTE uncapped
- Company Car (Manufacturer Scheme)
- Discounted second car
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Phone & Laptop
Having recently made a significant strategic acquisition within the vehicle contract hire/fleet market, our client who is the leasing arm of a prestigious vehicle manufacturer is looking to expand their current sales team with a proven new business hunter to primarily target the mid to corporate market (including public sector).
A proven track record of selling fleet finance and fleet management products/services across both Car and LCV through self-generated prospecting is essential, however the successful candidate will also need to prove they have the ability to think strategically to create industry leading fleet solutions across their target market.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Manage and develop relationships with prospects specifically targeting corporate end user and multi marque fleet operators.
- Be a dynamic and driven individual who is currently working for a Contract Hire/Vehicle Leasing company and able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Thrive on finding prospects, presenting and closing deals.
- Have the ability to build rapport quickly with internal stakeholders and have experience of negotiating with senior level executives.
- Utilise marketing initiatives to identify new business opportunities and work with telemarketing where appropriate to devise and execute a contact strategy.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis.
- Qualify and develop prospects using a range of sources.
Desired Skills & Experience
The Business Development Manager will have the ability to create strong customer relationships with key stakeholders through our clients business and enjoy influencing others with credibility, openness and professionalism.
In addition to this, the Business Development Manager will have:
- A fundamental understanding of fleet finance methods including their structure and the features and benefits of each product.
- A working knowledge of Whole Life Costs
- In depth understanding of contract hire, finance lease and contract purchase including their fiscal and operational risks to the customer.
- Proven planning and organisational ability working remotely.
- Strong communicator and influencer up to Board level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- A proven history of over achieving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence and prepared to travel extensively across the North of the UK.
How To Apply
To find out more, please contact Mark Walker:
Office: 01494 590443
Mobile: 07701 283045
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
PEOPLE – INTEGRITY - EXPERTISE