Location: Office-based role in High Wycombe
Excellent salary package on offer plus benefits and great career prospects.
Looking after a successful internal sales team, driving performance, providing clear leadership, coaching and leading on data and results, reporting and setting clear focus and strategy for the business unit.
- Coaching and developing team members
- Delivering individual and team KPI’s
- Controlling team sales targets and ensuring targets are achieved
- Weekly reporting of figures and completing the Sales log
- Ensuring all policies are adhered to in all aspects of business
Experience & skills
- Experience of coaching / mentoring a small team
- Experience in measuring and reporting on key metrics
- Previous experience in an outbound calling environment
- Retail or B2B sales prospecting experience
- A background in appointment setting and diary management
- Experience of managing teams / customers within a geographical location
- An excellent communicator across all levels
- Great organisational skills
- Motivate and lead your team by example
- Able to demonstrate success of achieving targets and objectives
- Able to work within an enthusiastic and highly successful team environment
- Be an empathic but persuasive communicator
- Be motivated with a strong desire to succeed
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. Our products and solutions are imaginative, built upon decades of combined automotive industry experience and delivered with a passion.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.