A major car manufacturer are seeking a filed-based Contract Hire and Leasing Manager to manage the accounts of the FN50 Leasing companies in the Southern Half of the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity with responsibility for maximising relationships with the key decision-makers and influencers leasing companies to optimise sales and aftersales performance.
- To build sustainable relationships with the leasing industry which are founded on a partnership approach.
- To build awareness and desirability of the Brand in the Contract Hire market
- Challenge leasing companies on residual values predictions, service maintenance and repair budgets which directly influence the competitive rentals of the Brand product.
- Specifically evaluate new sales opportunities through leasing companies’ own customer channels and increase loyalty from existing customers.
- Maintain and analyse leasing company performance in all areas
- Develop and implement incremental sales campaigns
- Work closely with Contract Hire and Leasing companies to retain leasing companies’ service and maintenance work within our retailer network.
- Experience and understanding of how the Contract Hire and Leasing market works
- Excellent strategic relationship building and business development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A background working in a fleet / contract hire / leasing role
- Driven self-starter
- Ability to engage on many different levels and adjust your style appropriately
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to achieve commercial targets and objectives
- Highly organised and able to manage change in workloads and priorities.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB37
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.