A leading car manufacturer is recruiting a Fleet Support Specialist based at their Head Office in Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the world’s leading car brands.
This is an influential and visible role, providing support to the Fleet team and offers fantastic onward career development opportunities.
- Leading administrative and operational support to the Fleet Department, contributing towards vehicle sales, Business Centre operations and Customer service.
- Acting as the point of contact for dealers and customers, providing exceptional and continuously improving levels of customer service.
- Deputising for the field Fleet Sales Team in order to grow your experience in the field.
- Full responsibility for key reporting including Sales Performance and Forecasting, providing valuable insight.
To be successful you will:
- Demonstrate the ability to work within, guide and motivate a support team to deliver first class service.
- Educated to at least A-level standard or equivalent.
- Any previous experience within the fleet or automotive industry would be advantageous.
- Candidate with background in a customer focused or sales environment and a passion for cars will also be considered.
- Have an enthusiastic, positive and proactive approach.
- Be organised and detail focused with numerical ability.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a proven ability to build relationships.
This manufacturer is recognised as a leader in the industry for its commitment to customers and employees alike and offers very real opportunity for progression alongside excellent benefits.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB36
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.