DEKRA Insight is part of the DEKRA Group, a global leader and expert organisation with over 40,000 employees worldwide. At DEKRA Insight, we are scientists, technologists and advisors—experts in both the cultural dynamics of large organisations and the physical challenges of an industrial work environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join us and help support with business growth. The HR Manager will play an instrumental role in growing the business by supporting internal and external clients. The HR Manager will be an integral member of the company and will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
The HR Manager will support with all human resources related functions. The main responsibilities will be to provide HR advice to managers and employees while ensuring policies, procedures and process are adhered to. You will provide generalist HR advice and assistance to managers and employees, review and update existing HR policies in line with new employment legislation and best practice, have full employee life cycle responsibilities, support the recruitment process and be responsible for the implementation and delivery of key HR projects.
- Strong client service orientation in all interactions and activities, toward both internal and external clients
- Strong organisation skills; ability to proactively prioritise, plan, schedule and organise multiple projects simultaneously, all with meticulous detail
- High degree of professionalism in verbal and written communication skills; ability to accurately convey complex issues, facts, information, and/or ideas
- Handle sensitive situations and confidential information with utmost care, professionalism, and good judgment
- Proven ability to handle information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem solving, with strong decision making capabilities, and confidence acting while exercising judgment
- Very strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence with the ability to build relationships
- Advanced skill level with MS Outlook; intermediate to advanced skill level with MS Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint; ability to learn and adapt to new software solutions
- HR Generalist knowledge base
- A strong generalist background, comfortable in working both operationally and strategically and enjoy a challenging role.
- A wealth of experience in a similar role
- Will ideally be qualified to MCIPD