About our Client:
This vibrant exciting business is at the forefront of an emerging market that has established partnerships with the world’s leading Automotive brands. They have begun laying the foundations for the new age of motoring in the UK. Using specialist technology and software they are at the forefront of building the infrastructure required for the rapid rise of the electric vehicle which if the forecasts are correct has begun its rapid take of the industry.
The time is now!
The Electric vehicle is on a charge with forecasts estimating over half a million vehicles to be on the UK roads by 2020 with annual EV sales expected to tip 12 million by 2030. This exponential growth in electric cars represents a huge opportunity for the award-winning organisation.
In line with demand the Account Director position is part of their expansion of an already industry leading commercial function aimed at being at the forefront of the sector and targeting separate verticals and markets.
About the Role:
Using targeted, strategic account planning and prospecting the Account Director will develop relationships within the automotive sector within the UK. This will include but not limited to automotive manufacturers, dealer groups, leasing companies and fleet management providers.
The Account Director responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Setting and driving the strategy for the channel, identifying the correct product, proposition and financial model to ensure rollout is seamless.
- Identify who the market leaders are within the sectors and through strategic business development drive new business relationships.
- Build well thought out strategic account development plans prioritising prospects and opportunities accordingly.
- Manage complex relationships, supporting them in their understanding of future needs.
- Seamless organisation of rollout plans ensuring all internal and external stakeholders work towards the common goal.
- Achieve volume and profit targets in line with budget.
We are looking to speak with forward thinking, well trained sales professionals. Talented and ambitious you will be credible at senior level and passionate about success. As the business builds the culture and attitude are critical as the Account Director will work as part of a high performance and driven unit. With a minimum of 4 years proven and demonstrable success you will also be able show the following:
- Evidence of planning across a portfolio of customers, demonstrating how priorities were balanced.
- Extremely articulate with first class presentation skills – ability to hold, inspire and educate an audience.
- Excellent questioning techniques giving you the ability to unlock needs and opportunities.
- A passion for going that bit further. Restless and unwavering in your appetite for success.
- Attention to detail is critical – passionate about producing the very best work.
- Ability to embrace change – this business will move at an incredible rate.
How To Apply
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
For our clients we live and breathe your cultures, provide open and honest consultation and strive at every turn to be an extension of your business. Without this we would just be another recruiter, lost in a sea of mediocrity and adding no value.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time. Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / email@example.com