We are looking to recuit Business Development Manager's throughout the UK
My Big Green Fleet offer complete vehicle solutions to private individuals, small businesses and large corporate clients, from outright purchases and finance options including PCH, BCH, Finance Lease and HP.
Other products supplied to clients is Fleet Management, Vehicle Tracking, Service Contracts and Fuel Cards, enabling them to provide their clients with the complete product portfolio for My Big Green Fleet to look after all their vehicle needs.
Our office is based in Cowbridge South Wales; however, the position will primarily be out in the field visiting businesses in your own planned targeted business/geographical area.
Experience within the vehicle leasing/telematics industry is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage own diary and enquiries
- Report activity, pipeline, forecasting and sales to Sales Director as and when required.
- Self-generate leads and build relationships
- Must be happy to attend networking events to grow customer base
- Liaise with funders, dealers and manufacturers
- Achieve sales targets set by Sales Director
- Always display and maintain professional standards whilst representing My Big Green Fleet
- Confident telephone manner and excellent written skills
- B2B experience
- Proven sales experience
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills and the ability to overcome objections
- Enthusiastic with the drive to succeed
- Ambitious to grow within the business
- Motivated to achieve and surpass targets
Accreditations and compliance training given with regards to FCA and SEF
- Salary: Basic salary negotionable depending on experience
- Generous commission structure
- OTE £55,000 uncapped
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
If you feel this position is a great oppertunity for you please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.