Assistant fleet manager required for a well respected on water Thames experience company based in the heart of the city.
Experienced power boat skippers, ideally with RYA advanced power boat ticket, this is your opportunity to develop your career with full training provided.
The right candidate will be trained up on the job as a commercial skipper, gaining the necessary river hours to complete the Thames Local Knowledge Endorsement within the first 2 years, plus other industry recognised qualifications that will aid in performance of the role.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced powerboat certificate
- Commercial endorsement (desirable)
- Basic boat maintenance experience
- Within 1 hour commute of central London, or willing to relocate to area.
- Willing to work weekends where necessary
- Self starter
- Ambition to succeed with a growing business
- Can do attitude
Starting salary £24,000 per annum plus benefits and training provided.
Full time hours, weekend availability required, overtime paid where applicable.
To apply click below, or call Jay on (Apply online only)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.