Assistant Logistics Manager
£35,000 - £38,000
Acorn Recruitment is searching for an Assistant Logistic Manager to join a growing team in West Sussex.
The role of the Assistant Logistic Manager will involve assisting with the safe, compliant and cost-effective management of bulk haulage activities within the West Sussex contract.
The successful candidate will aim to maximise haulage rate, productivity and efficiency, ensuring that all targets and objectives are met or exceeded.
A key part of this role will be to liaise and communicate effectively with all other internal departments within the business, as well as external agencies.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A knowledge of fleet operating systems.
- Knowledge of road transport and relevant environmental legislation.
- Proven track record in the identification of talent and delivery of succession plans.
- Excellent working knowledge of the waste and recycling market within the specified
- Full CPC National for road transport.
- IOSH managing safely or equivalent.
- Full driving licence.
- A proven track record of managing a Logistic operation successfully for a minimum of
In return for your hard work and dedication as an Assistant Logistics Manager you will receive:
- A salary of up to £38,000.
- 25 days holiday a year.
- Private pension.
- Share save scheme.
- Child care vouchers.
Working hours will me 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
APPLY NOW or contact Cory Elliott at Acorn Recruitment for further information.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.