We are the chosen recruitment partner for our client who are a family run Waste Management company based in Buckinghamshire.
The key responsibility is to lead and motivate the team of sales co-ordinators and sales support staff to ensure the smooth running of the sales department and that all KPIs are met.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Office Manager who is keen on being in a visible and trusted role, with a hunger to continually improve standards and business levels.
* Working closely with the Transport Manager and Transport Administrator to ensure a smooth running of the transport department
* Day to day driver contact and guidance via telephone
* Update PMI Schedule following inspection and maintenance works
* Updating internal plant maintenance schedule
* Maintaining external plant maintenance schedule and co-ordinating external maintenance with plant supply companies
* Filing purchase invoices, updating vehicle files e.g. defect sheets, PMI sheets, Loler
* Other general administration e.g. Policy updates, driver tacho infringement tables
* Ensure Transport Department KPIs and Driver KPIs are complied with
* Assist Transport Manager with internal FORs audits to maintain compliance
* Assist Transport Manager to deliver Toolbox Talks on a regular basis to address issues and as preventative training
Skills and Experience
* Transport experience is essential (2-3 years)
* Demonstratable knowledge of Vehicle administration, ISO 9001 and FORS
* Quick learner with detail to accuracy
* Excellent communication skills
* Good team motivational skills
* Fully conversant in Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word and Excel)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.