Brewster Pratap are recruiting for an Assistant Transport Manager for a leading family run Doncaster based transport business.
* Effectively and continuously manage transport activities of Licence holder to a high standard as required by the Traffic Commissioner.
* Schedule and allocate work
* Advise drivers of their duties
* Share and cover weekend and evening work
* Driving as required PSV licence an advantage but not essential
* Manage drivers
* Take disciplinary action if needed
* Assist with managing Health and Safety
* Ensure drivers comply with driver hours, tachograph rules and speed limits
* Liaise with garage staff with regard to vehicle checks, inspections etc.
* Work as an assistant to carry out all remaining tasks required by the role
* Dealing with customers if problems arise due to breakdowns, traffic congestion etc.
Experience within the transport sector within a similar position is essential, the ideal candidate will have their PSV licence but this is not essential.
Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.