TRANSPORT ASSISTANT MANAGER * £28,000+ * LETCHWORTH
Are you perhaps a Transport Assistant Manager who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you computer literate and able to think logically?
YOUR SKILLS ARE NEEDED – APPLY NOW!!!
Bored, Frustrated, Fancy a change? Why not join an award winning employer with gold standards across the board…
ASSISTANT TRANSPORT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
* You will have strong organisational, financial and communication skills
* You will have a good understanding of Transport regulations to ensure that the vehicles and drivers are managed correctly – CPC preferred but no essential!
* Maintain awareness levels of all transport employees regarding health and safety, working time directive, vehicle checks, Tachometer checks and maintaining the service planner and organising repairs / maintenance etc
* You will maintain the vehicle files and monitor fuel/tyre usage
* You’ll ensure accidents, injuries and near misses are reported promptly & actioned
* Ensure that all new personnel are trained and inducted appropriately
* You will be taking telephone calls from clients and loading the jobs onto the system, dealing with suppliers
ASSISTANT TRANSPORT MANAGER PACKAGE DETAIL
* Job Type: Permanent
* Salary: £28,000+ competitive Salary
* Hours: 10.00am – 8.00pm Monday to Friday
* Holiday: Standard 20 days holiday PLUS the bank hols
* Extras: Pension Scheme, work wear supplied, opportunities for progression
* Location: Letchworth Garden City
APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.