ASSISTANT TRANSPORT MANAGER – UP TO £30k! - BOGNOR REGIS
Are you an Assistant Transport Manager who is looking for role in a unique company?
Do you hold a CPC or have knowledge of legislation?
YOUR SKILLS ARE NEEDED – APPLY NOW!!!
Bored, Frustrated, Fancy a change? Why not join a leading specialist transport company who started with just one trailer but now have over 150 on site!
ASSISTANT TRANSPORT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
* You will be responsible for the compliance with all systems, procedures and processes, ensuring the vehicle fleet is well maintained
* You’ll hold accurate documentation and records by managing Jobs per Vehicle, PDA usage and gate times to exceed company transport performance targets.
* You will plan and organise the routing of deliveries and collections to meet the required business and customer requirements
* Ensure compliance with transport policies, procedures and legislation (e.g Tachograph, Towing, ADR regulations) are adhered to at all times
* You will have a full UK driving license and will demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills
* Flexible with workload needs to be able to be hands on sometimes
* CPC preferred but not essential
ASSISTANT TRANSPORT MANAGER PACKAGE DETAIL
* Job Type: Permanent
* Salary: £25,000-30,000 dependant on experience
* Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday-Friday – 30 min lunch break
* Holiday: 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
* Extras: Pension scheme
* Location: Bognor Regis
APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.