Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as AV LOGISTICS MANAGER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Snapshot of Role, Responsibilities & Skills for the AV LOGISTICS MANAGER:
* Managing and arranging the logistics activities to meet the business needs. Working with project managers to schedule deliveries in a timely manor
* Work with suppliers and arrange logistic activities for the business
* Liaising and reporting back to project managers regarding to goods to be shipped
* Managing and issuing other warehouse staff members daily workload
* Overseeing the picking of items for the rack fabrication function, liaising with Technical Systems Integration Manager
* Administration / processing of paperwork / keeping warehouse areas clean
Our client is looking for a team player with a flexible attitude to work, who can join a dynamic team.
A full specification is available, please contact us for details.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of AV LOGISTICS MANAGER then please send us a copy of your updated CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.