Car Fleet Manager
Car Fleet Manager - Watford - Leading Company - Excellent package and benefits
* Immediate start avalible
* Excellent range of benefits including bonus and health care
* £Neg depending on experience + Car/car allowance
* Leading National brand name company
Are you self motivated, problem solver with Car Fleet experience? This role requires the appropriate balance and focus between managing a team, stakeholder management and operational delivery.
* Have full responsibility for the contract management of the main Leasing Provider and all other suppliers in line with the company’s strategic measurement criteria
* Manage Skanska's car policy and allowances with our HR Business Partners
* Manage the day to day operation of the company car fleet of approximately 2000 units
* Manage a team of car administrators
* Maintain and strategically manage all key fleet suppliers
* Keep all Fleet related supplier data up to date
* Own the continuous development of the Company Car policy and Company Car Drivers Manual
* Manage fleet budgets and monitor spend and reporting
* Monitoring company car driver risks
* Own the annual checking and recording of driving licences
* Proactively identify where efficiencies
We’re looking for:
* Experience in a similar role with a fleet in excess of 1,500 vehicles
* Team Management experience
* Self-motivated with excellent planning and organisational skills
* Knowledge of vehicle and road related legislation and the Road Traffic Act
* Membership of Fleet Professional body such as ACFO, ICFM or CAFM – (preferred but not essential.)
* In depth knowledge of car fleet and the fleet sector
* Full valid driving licence
If this position sounds of interest to you please apply now or call Dylan on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.