Position Commercial Fleet Manager
Location Queenborough, Kent
Hours Full time, Mon-Fri (weekends if needed)
Igloo are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Fleet Manager with a sound understanding of driver and vehilcle legal compliance, to work for one of our International Logistics clients based in the Queenborough area. The successful candidate will be CPC International certified, and have a commercial mindset with emphasis of compliant & efficient practise.
As a senior manager within the team, you – as the Fleet Manager – will be expected to support the rest of the senior team in any way required, and take responsibility in areas outside of their direct responsibility where needed.
Your duties as Fleet Manager would include (but are not limited to) the following:
* Maintaining and controlling all records in relation to the management of all Operating Centres for the company.
* Maintaining and controlling all records in relation to the repair and maintenance of all car transporters.
* Ensuring all driver tachograph records are checked weekly, and that feedback to the drivers is consistent
* Ensuring the maintenance records are reviewed in line with O licence requirements.
* To support the Workshop & Transport Managers in their duties, to provide the highest level of service to both internal and external customers.
* To liaise with all suppliers to ensure the highest level of service, whilst adhering to the set budget.
* Take an active role in the selection/implementation of the new workshop system.
* Efficiently utilising your resources to minimise downtime for trucks through maintenance and repair.
* Ensure legal compliance at all times in all areas relating to the operating the trucks and drivers.
The successful candidate will have:
* CPC International certificate
* 5 years’ experience in Fleet Management
* A solid understanding of the legalities regarding driver compliance
* Competent user of MS Office (Word/Excel)
* A sound knowledge of the working of a vehicle Workshop.
For more information or to apply, call Chris on (Apply online only) – option 3
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.