Position: Materials Construction Manager (factory & site based)
Location: North Yorkshire (20/30mins commute from Leeds & Wakefield) / UK Site based.
Salary £65,000-£70,000 per annum plus £6000 car allowance, 10% bonus
We're working with the UK's leading manufacturing and assembly company who have grown over 500% within the last 6 months looking to recruit a Materials Construction Manager / Transport & Logistics Manager.
The privately owned company who started manufacturing in September 2018 now employ 180 employees across the site, with a further 600 to join over the course of the next 18 months. The huge expansion plan has created opportunities across all areas of the business.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Materials Construction Transport and Logistics Manager to join and lead a team of 8.
Reporting into the UK Construction MD you'll be a key member of leadership team and will have the ability to work on your own initiative and lead a team and projects to meet tight deadlines.
The position will be to ensure the manufactured product is delivered from from factory to site and then be involved in the initial install on site.
The role will include national travel and will involve collaborative work with clients and sub-contractors. You will work closely with all business departments, including SHEQ, Production and Design to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and comply with all current statutory legislation.
* Preferably qualified to degree level, HND, industry experienced or equivalent.
* Possesses current SMSTS qualification.
* Holds a current CSCS / CPCS card.
* Knowledge of NHBC standards
* Holds a current full driving licence.
* Up to date knowledge of CDM regulations.
* IT literate & can use Microsoft excel, word & project
* Experience of working within the house building industry.
* Experience of NHBC Standards
* Experience in a similar role working with contracts of a value of between £100k - £1m with a reputable contractor.
* Will have proven experience and ability to work effectively with both internal departments and external client’s.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please forward your CV for the attention of Andrew Pilling or call (Apply online only) for a confidential chat.
This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
#e3recruitment #e3r #e3engineering #e3jobs
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.