MadiganGill are looking for a Logistics Manager on a flagship development in Manchester city centre.
A candidate must have the following:
* Experience on a large multi-million projects
* Main Contractor experience
* SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid is essential
* Responsible for scheduling the crane and hoist usage on site in order to deliver materials to work faces
* Organization of the weekly/monthly deliveries to site (times, dates, special dispensation/requirements, notifiable loads)
* Key on-site contact for Subcontractors (holding weekly meetings, site walks with managers)
* Delegating general labour for site team maintenance, hoarding, security etc.
* Waste Management
If you think you are suitable for the role, please apply below along with your CV
Please note we are not able to reply to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 14 days please take this that your application has been unsuccessful
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.