My client a contract hire and leasing leader in the UK is looking to expand their UK client facing sales team.
Key duties include:
- You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities from companies in the North of the UK.
- To develop, grow and maintain a sales pipeline of prospects /new customers and to ensure retention of current customers.
- Selling compelling propositions based on delivering value added solutions.
- To construct and maintain a pipeline of prospect targets, researching, generating and following up leads.
- Make appointments and manage prospect/customer meetings effectively
- Complete new business credit proposals, new business proposals, tenders, bids and contract renewals involving and achieving sign off from key stakeholders and internal departments.
- Working closely with the Account Managers to ensure the retention of current customers
- Maintaining consistent sales processes and conform to sales reporting requirement, procedures and deadlines and company standards.
- Liaising with all relevant internal departments to ensure accounts are serviced correctly.
Essentials for this role:
2 years’ experience in a home based Business Development Manager role gained from working for a contract hire and leasing company
Minimum of 5 years sales experience working at a Dealer as a Fleet Sales Manager / Corporate Sales Manager / Local Business Development Manager 100% focused on fleet business (not retail)
The company offers an uncapped commission scheme. In the first 6 month you will bed into the role and won’t carry a target. Your target will kick in from 6 months onwards. The targets once set are realistic and achievable. Hitting you target will allow you to earn £20,000 to £25,000 pa commission. Should you exceed your target you will earn more commission.
Please contact Bronwyn Thorpe on 0121 285 3888 or via email on email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.