We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to join our award winning, industry leading corporate team in an exciting role that can bring great satisfaction and rewards. The successful applicant will proactively market and actively sell new vehicles to the Corporate Marketplace to ensure that all sales targets are met. A passion for the Motor industry and previous experience of working in a similar role is essential. Core activities;
• Design and implement a Sales Plan
• Conduct sales using professional selling techniques, following dealership and manufacturer procedures
• Agree and achieve Sales Objectives
• Acquire and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of products
• Maintain constructive communication with manufacturer representatives, suppliers and other representatives
To succeed in this role you will need to be committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers, have outstanding communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. Excellent attention to detail, confidence, smart appearance and the ability to build rapport with customers are essential.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
Field based (South East mainly) but with office support from Arlesey, Bedfordshire (in addition to seven Dealership locations).
Please apply via email to email@example.com including C.V. and covering letter.