Job Title: Customer Logistics Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
An exciting and key position has become available at a large food manufacturing business. Our client is looking for an experienced and dynamic manager who has experience working from the back office making sure all outbound duties are met. Ideally you will be from the food manufacturing/FMCG sector and have strong communication skills with good attention to detail.
The main duties of this role are to manage all the orders that come into the business via emails/fax and telephone from customers and suppliers.
• Sales orders from receipt to customer
• Stock maintenance
• Working with 3pl
• Update SAP
• Identify all relevant managers with stock issues
• Transport issues
• Weekly reports
• Daily checks match with the system
• All deliveries onto site
• Management performance of 3pls and providers
• Plan with production what stock is required on a daily basis
• O T I F (understanding of On Time In Full)
• Liaising with logistics and distribution
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Justine at Henderson Brown Recruitment on (Apply online only) or call my mobile (Apply online only)
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.