To £50,000p.a. + Bonus + Car & Benefits
Building Products & Solutions
Reporting to the Area Logistics Manager, you will directly manage 2 team leaders with dotted line responsibility for a transport planning and customer contact service team of 15. You will be responsible for managing and delivering the efficient planning of a c100 vehicle fleet and 130 drivers for a 24/7 operation and for delivering outstanding service to both internal and external customers.
* Excellent transport and logistics planning expertise
* Able to lead and mentor a cross functional planning and customer contact team
* Experienced in managing efficient route/resources planning as well as maintaining high levels of customer service
* Able to provide solutions to customers, managing expectations and implementing action plans to improve service and efficiency
* Industry experience would be a distinct advantage
Backed by the resources of an international group, our client is a £multimillion market leader who design and manufacture an extensive range of building products and solutions for a wide range of end user customers.
Keen to build upon their considerable commercial success they are looking to appoint a forward-thinking Customer Services & Transport Manager to lead their transport planning and customer service function through a period of tremendous growth and opportunity.
How to Apply
This is a high profile, challenging role offering you the opportunity to join this highly acclaimed multinational manufacturing group. If you are driven by job satisfaction in a results-oriented company, thrive on autonomy, and wish to make a positive contribution to the future success of a business, please apply attaching your full CV in Word format quoting your current remuneration details, together with reference 371350
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.