Quiqup is on a mission to (re)shape the future of commerce. And we’re using the last mile to get there.
We call what we do Logistics as a Service. What that means is simple - we enable businesses of all shapes and sizes to get what they sell into the hands of people who want to buy quickly and conveniently. All without having to build your own tech, fleet or customer support. We take care of all that.
We really do take care of everything: from full-service software packages to a fleet of ‘Quiqees’ that navigate the streets and personally hand deliver the parcel to your door. For large enterprises, we create bespoke solutions that meet shoppers’ ever-increasing demands. For small businesses, we offer speedy integrations that turn their shop into a warehouse to instantly open them up to a wider customer base. Customers can select custom pick-ups and drop-offs around the city, all at the touch of a button. With a delivery solution that suits everyone, we’re transforming the way goods move about our streets for better cities, better business and all-round better living.
The Driver Operations team is responsible for building a high quality and engaged fleet. This entails looking after our Quiqee onboarding (this is what we call our drivers) making sure they all have the correct equipment, assisting them with any queries they may have and ensuring they are reliable and maintain performance at a high level. The candidate we are looking for would join as a Driver Operations Executive and would be expected to take ownership of his tasks and to contribute to the fleet team from day one.
What will you be doing:
- Working with the team to manage and organise our Quiqee fleet across London.
- Adhering to our processes to ensure consistency in the Quiqee selection and onboarding process.
- Document management for all Quiqees in our system to ensure we are meeting the relevant regulations and compliance.
- Handling confidential Quiqee documents and contracts.
- Being the first point of contact for our Quiqees, assisting them via email and face to face to help solve any issues. Making sure that all our drivers have the required equipment to deliver and share the Quiqup brand in London.
- Analysing the fleet performance and progress.
- Look into existing processes and search for efficiencies to be gained and , and opportunities to deliver more value
- Participate in projects with a high impact for Quiqup. Taking full ownership of initiatives
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience in logistics is a plus.
- 1-2 Years of Experience in a similar position
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient.
- Bachelor degree level.
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills. We need to build an engaged community of Quiqees.
- Someone who works well under pressure.
- Proactive, organised and objectives driven.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Google products
- Knowledge in Tableau (BI tool) is a plus.
- Someone who is tech savvy (we are a tech company afterall)
- Available to work one day at the weekend
- Be part of something big! We’re here to change things.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and have impact from day one.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.
- We’re international! We have offices in Dubai & Amsterdam and our colleagues are made up of 36 nationalities and counting!
- Office dogs and snacks
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
As part of the recruitment process, we will be collecting some personal details from you which you will submit to us as part of your application. poses. This information will include a CV, phone number, email address and your full name and address. Any data that you submit to us as part of your recruitment process will be used only for the purpose of recruitment and will only be shared with the relevant parties to your process internally. In submitting your details via an application to one of our opportunities you are giving us permission to hold your details for recruitment purposes. If at any point in time you wish to have your details removed from our recruitment system please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
To apply for this position please follow the link: https://quiqupltd.workable.com/j/22FEB850E2