We are currently recruiting a Ecommerce Logistics Manager for an early years start-up business based in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a well funded, unique company with ambitious growth plans.
Reporting directly into the founder, responsibilities of the role will include:
* Creating a start up project plan, identifying tasks and milestones relevant to the brand and ensuring a smooth launch
* Creating and updating the overall project timeline whilst maintaining full responsibility for the timely delivery
* Creating standardised processes, procedures, and policies pertaining to all warehouse and customer service activities
* Managing the packaging supplies and ensure accurate and timely ordering and delivery of all packaging and stationary requirements
* Improving operational efficiency through best-practice knowledge including suggesting ways to drive cost reductions
* Managing the carrier relationships including conducting reviews and discussions pertaining to SLA tracking, contract renewal, reporting and service enhancements, service failures etc, as well as any claims for losses and damages
* Budgeting all applicable suppliers costs and tracking expenditure against budget
Applicants should have:
* Experience in Operations Management including logistics, quality control and carriers
* Experience of managing Customer Services and payment systems
* Exposure to working in a small business/start-up environment, ideally within ecommerce
* Buckets of enthusiasm and the ability to be a self starter
* Commercially astute with strong analytical skills
* Experience working in a high end/luxury business advantageous but not essential
The successful candidate can expect a base salary between £45,000 and £55,000 plus equity and other benefits.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.