Reports to: - Group Finance Director
· Manage and maintain the companies daily fleet operation which includes over 120 vehicles with a mix of commercial and car fleet across the UK and Ireland.
· Ensure all vehicles remain compliant throughout the lifecycle and that all servicing and maintenance is always adhered to.
· Working closely with management to drive a positive culture around driver behaviour and make necessary assessments on driver training requirements.
· Manage and grow the relationship between the business and our supply chain.
· Develop and review all associated fleet costs and provide detailed cost analysis to all senior leaders across the business.
· Drive the compliance of the company’s fleet policy and provide necessary enforcement as and where this is required including fine and driving offence administration.
· Parking & Toll reporting and administration.
· You will be the escalation point for all fleet queries from both employees and the supply chain.
· Contact point for insurance claims and improving the claims experience.
· Responsible for fuel card management including distribution and cancellation.
· Manage all P11d requirements for the business.
· Review all processes associated with cash allowance employees and the grey fleet drivers.
· Create and develop working relationships with the management and senior operational teams to ensure our fleet is always fully utilised.
· Managing the TCO for each company vehicle will be critical to managing the fleet budget.
· To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
Knowledge and skills:
· Ability to prioritise workload effectively whilst maintaining a high level of internal and external customer service.
· Focused and versatile.
· Good interpersonal skills/ team player.
· Driven with a high level of commitment.
· Good attention to detail.
· Performance management orientated.
· Good communication skills including confidence in presenting to groups.
· Great Attitude (Can Do).
· Problem solving skills.
· Commercial acumen and Negotiation.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Access and Excel.
· Good awareness of HMRC and government legislation surrounding fleet.
· Educated to Degree level or Equivalent with demonstrated track record of success in managing a complex commercial fleet.
· Worked within a national business with a commercial background.
· Experience with fleet management tools and risk analysis.
· Demonstrate experience in all technical areas that comes with managing a commercial and car fleet.
· History of working with Cash allowance and Grey fleet.
· A positive attitude and a dedication to good customer service.
· Ability to work well and accurately under pressure.
Please apply in writing by email with a cvering letter to Stidswell@NICgroup.co.uk.